Thursday, October 31, 2013

Bloghops and Freebies to celebrate my Grand Opening(s)!

I think digiscrap special days rank pretty far up on my favorite "holidays." I am doubly excited because this one falls right on my Grand Opening of my first digiscrap store...and I found a GREAT place to start...MSCRAPS...Pretty cool, huh? As I am settling in, I am finding it to be so friendly and crammed full of talented CT members.














I open with these kits which can be found at Mscraps - all of which are 40% off! Check out the serious talent below each one!






































If you like my kits and wish you could always play with them, consider this:

























The beautiful thing about it is, that no matter where your talents lie, I need all kinds of help, from layouts, to admin, to bloggers, to an admaker, etc. LET'S TALK! Layout Artists only need minimal fulfillment of layouts per month. I ask that you post in 4 places...the Mscraps gallery & 1 other open gallery, Pinterest, facebook and/or twitter and to actively promote my designs.

To celebrate my first store and to thank you for following our MScraps blogtrain, I have this portion for you. You can get it by heading over to my facebook page. Make sure you click Like to activate the download.


Just follow the arrows! If you get lost, the full list is in the forum

There is even more great news! I am also offering Commercial Use at the freshly reopened Scrapflower. We have lots of great products for designers so you will definitely want to head over there next. We have something wonderful planned tomorrow, so come back then!



Happy iDSD!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment