Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Win a digi kit!

I love digital scrapping special days. I got great deals and also gave some. We have another day or two of deep discounts and games planned at MScraps. I know Vintage Blue got a lot of buzz. It was my best seller! I want to share some of the CT's pages of another new release I had, Chateau Rose. At the end of this post I'll tell you how you can win it.







































































I love the diversity- as you can see there are a couple pages that are not dominated by pinks..LOL!

I also want to show a few new pages that hit the gallery from Vintage Blue since the first post a few days ago. Check out these jaw-droppers!


























You can get Vintage Blue and the other kits still at 40% off just for a little longer.

I hope you liked the goodies from all of us at Memory Scraps and I have loved making so many new friends.

Now...on to the fun. We have some RAKs and games and challenges still happening at MScraps for a little longer. Head over there and see the giveaways I have going on for Chateau Rose and French Quarter.

If you love to scrap and like my designs, why don't you apply for my Creative Team? Details in the past 2 posts. I am also accepting guest spots!


No comments:

Post a Comment