Thursday, May 15, 2014

CU/PU Vintage Sheet Music Galore!

I knew that when I got started, I wouldn't be able to stop. 

A while back I scored an amazing deal - a box-full of antique piano sheet music. I dragged it off the shelf and got completely lost while looking through them. The oldest date I found was 1898. It was easy to step back and imagine living in that era.
Just a few names you may have heard of... Al Jolson, Marie Cahill, Gene Autry, and the Marx Brothers to start. Speaking of the Marx Brothers...can you spot Groucho? These sheets are useful for making stamps to create amazing papers or can be used as is in your Personal Use kits. Take a closer look at some of the vocabulary and styles of the day. Save more when you buy the whole bundle!
These will be 20% off through Sunday...and when you buy them bundled, you'll get the best savings.
Have a great trip down memory lane just like I did!





Til next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment