Thursday, June 5, 2014

Collab, Coupon, Freebies galore!

I am so excited to tell you...we are adding all kinds of really interesting and different challenges over at Mscraps, we added a lot of peeps to the team and we are making M the place to be.

We have some new designers joining us and right away I knew I wanted to do a collab with one of them - Grace of Hat of Bunny and I put this beauty together. Our teams did an amazing job with it, don't you think? Click image to head over to the store.  You might even want to check out this challenge, this kit might just be perfect for it!





Check out these gorgeous layouts from the team, and the freebies to follow!











Grab this freebie right here, then check out my Facebook and Newsletter for the other coordinating pieces!


These freebies are available here:

       Facebook                                                            Newsletter


That's not all!!!  

COUPON ALERT!!! 
Coupon good for my entire PU Store!
I had a birthday this past Saturday and I wanted to tease everyone with a contest to guess my age. It was fun, because I'm told that I do not look my age. There were some silly guesses as well, but in the end the reveal is that I am 54. I feel 35 in my mind and I act 12 some days. To thank my customers and those who played, I am offering a coupon for 27% off personal use items (except collabs). Buy as much as you want, and as often as you need the code. It's like my whole store is on sale---until June 15th!






2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday! The colors of the collab are lovely; thank you for the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kit. Thanks for the cluster frame.

    ReplyDelete