Friday, August 1, 2014

Tons of New Releases!

Hey guys!
It sure seems like a long time since I posted. I hope you will find what I have worth the wait!
I loved the palette for the August Memory Mix over at Mscraps. I have 6 parts, all $1 or $2.
At the end of this post, I also have a coordinating mini FREEBIE to go with whatever parts you buy.

I have a complete mini kit called Midsummer Medley and I think it pairs nicely with my Dainty Lace Alpha!



On a more playful side, I put together these elements, flairs and papers to make a super cute set called Sweet On You.




...and my FAVORITE...these Sparkle Papers tie all of the parts together perfectly!


Here are some pages from the creative team. Imagine all that you can do with these.









Here is my Store. Go ahead, you know you wanna!








1 comment: