Sunday, November 9, 2014

Contest Winners Announced



First, I'd like to thank each of you for playing along and helping me celebrate my first year designing. I cannot tell you how great it makes me feel to know just how many follow my designs in that short time. I hope to be around for a long time.

I'll announce the winner of the two free kits of your choice first. This is the contest where you facebook/blog hopped with the CT for element and game pieces. You entered the unscrambled code (which was keylimedigi) to get the matching papers. The randomizer picked Melody aka scrappysam as the winner of two regular kits of mine. Email me with your two choices and I will get the coupon back to you! Congratulations Melody!

Now on to the big event! I put in a point for every dollar spent as an entry to win $50 in my PU store between Oct 23 and Nov 6. The winner of that contest is Mary aka makbug. Congratulations Mary! 

In order to claim your prizes, please send me an email with your full name to verify who you are and how I can get your prizes to you. My email is keylimedigidesign@gmail.com.



I'd like to keep giving away free kits, so going forward, at least once a month in my newsletter, I will post one persons username. If you see your name, email me to get a $10 coupon to my personal use store. You never know when you might pop up! You'll have 7 days to redeem these. My email is keylimedigidesign@gmail.com.




I just read some exciting news about facebook and how you can have better control on what you see. If you are missing seeing my posts (especially the giveaways, lol), watch this short primer on how to fix that. You'll have control on how much or little you see. I recommend you go in and choose your favorite designers as soon as you can. 

http://allfacebook.com/news-feed-settings_b135977
The video at the bottom helped me to best understand. I'd love to hear back from you guys if you notice a positive difference. 

Til next time, happy scrappin!


No comments:

Post a Comment