Friday, November 28, 2014

Dazzling Christmas, Just Chillin' & Black Friday Sales


I hope everyone in the States had a great Thanksgiving. I know I did! It was super easy on me this year because we were invited to my sister's and were asked to bring dessert. My daughter, who has a keen interest in culinary, and I made pumpkin and apple pies from scratch. The secret to flaky crust really is chilling the dough! Every time she accidentally flicked a piece of apple peel, we dissolved into laughter. We had a blast laughing and making a huge mess!

P.S. the Pies were a hit.


On to digi news....It has been hard to keep this under my hat...until TODAY! I worked with the Amazing WendyP on this collab...and we pulled out all the stops! Besides the usual kit, you can find a cluster pack, a QP pack, glitter sheets, and a gorgeous trio of alphas. The full collection has it all at incredible savings...and in case you didn't know, this release is not introduced at 20% off...it is included in the 50% off sale, so run and grab it!


A matching alpha trio

Some pretty clusters


and AMAAAAAZING QPs


...the whole collection




I also made this adorable little mini for our Black Friday sale. JUST A BUCK...
(PS-the striped alpha from the above collection is a great match!)


There is also a Free Add-on in my newsletter. If you are not getting it, you might be 
missing freebies and random RAKS. 

Sale ends Monday! Til next time,








































No comments:

Post a Comment